Are you finding it hard to load and unload your lawnmower into your truck, garage, or trailer? Well, what you need is a loading ramp.
5 Best-Selling Best Ramps to Load Lawn Mower
Table of Contents
- 1. EZ-ACCESS TRANSITIONS Modular Aluminum Entry Ramp
- 2. Guardian SR-01-24-24-P-TS6 Shed Ramp with Punch Plate Surface
- 3. Yutrax TX103 Aluminum Tri-Fold Ramp
- 4. Silver Spring High Aluminum Threshold Ramp
- 5. Guardian S-368-1500-P Dual Runner Shed Ramp
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
It is an inclined plane that offers a platform for loading and offloading heavy objects and materials into or the vehicle. It can be quite tiresome to drive, especially for long distances, and still have to worry about how your machine will be offloaded. Here is a review of the best ramps to load a lawnmower.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Best Ramps to Load Lawn Mower
- entry ramp: this 6" tall modular entry ramp creates a smooth, sturdy surface for doorways, made of high strength lightweight aluminum with a slip-resistant surface. size: 32.75" x 34" x 6" usable height range: 5.75" - 6.25" weight: 20 lbs. capacity: 700 lbs.
- easy installation: add & remove interchangeable extensions as needed to accommodate thresholds from .75” to 6.25”. a pivoting flap attaches to the top of the ramp for .25” of additional adjustability.
- access ramps for homes & cars: make your living space easier & safer with threshold ramps for doors that are a little too high, semi-permanent ramps & portable ramps for vehicles & temporary needs.
- increase mobility & security: mobility solutions help you or a loved one regain confidence, freedom, & the ability to safely & independently access home or vehicle with less stress & more security.
- access anywhere: our products offer an array of temporary, portable & permanent mobility solutions from toilet lifts to ramps to homecare products to walker, scooter, wheelchair & crutch accessories.
Do you always have trouble getting your mower into the garage or its storage area? The EZ-ACCESS TRANSITIONS Modular Aluminum Entry Ramp will be a perfect solution for you
it’s made of high-quality aluminum that will not rust even after being subjected to harsh weather conditions. With a slip-resistant surface, you can be more than sure that you won’t fall over.
When it comes to portability, this ramp is excellent since it is lightweight. When you want to move it, it will be easy since it has a modular entry design that makes height adjustment easy.
On top of that, the ramp will accommodate up to 700 pounds.
- Might have sharp edges
- solid aluminum ramp for loading lawn equipment into sheds, barns, and garages
- punch plate surface for superior traction in all weather conditions
- includes pre-drilled holes for optional permanent mounting
- manufactured from lightweight aluminum with a 750 lbs. weight capacity
- measures 29" l x 24" w x 2" h
This ramp is easy to transport; it only weighs 11 lbs. you can choose to use it temporarily or fix it on your garage entry permanently.
Additionally, its traction is excellent; you won’t have to worry about slipping, even when the ramp is wet.
This ramp comprises of high-quality aluminum, meaning it won’t rust or corrode, even when subjected to water.
With a 750lb capacity, you can rest assured that it will support your lawnmower safely.
- manufactured from high-strength, lightweight aluminum with an overall weight of 28 lb. making them easier to handle.
- heavy-duty hinges and joints that are welded, not riveted giving you peace of mind. 1,750 lb. weight capacity will easily support your atv
- when in use the tx102 sports a length of 69" and a width of 50" and folds to 17.5” in width for easy transport and storage. extruded rectangular side rails resist bending, while the taller rectangular cross section supports more weight
- rubber-coated tab attachment points support ramp on vehicle without scratching. includes adjustable safety straps to secure the ramp to your vehicle
- one- year manufacturer’s warranty
This ramp from Yutrax is made of high-quality aluminum, which means it will not rust or corrode. Its rails are rectangular, meaning they won’t bend even after long periods of usage. It will comfortably support up to 1750lbs. its hinges and joints are made of heavy-duty material.
The ramp also comes with a one-year manufacturer warranty.
On top of that, it’s compact and lightweight, which makes transportation and storage easy.
This ramp is pricey, but its excellent features and durability make it worth the high price.
- Doesn’t bend
- Rust resistant
- Does not corrode
- 3 ft. x 30" mobility ramp for power scooters, wheelchairs, walkers and rollators
- high traction slip-resistant surface for optimal grip in any weather condition
- strong 800 lb maximum capacity
- great for accessing raised surfaces and thresholds
- portable one-piece design made with durable aluminum construction
The Silver Spring High Aluminum Threshold Ramp is suitable for use in all weather conditions, thanks to its EZ traction plate surface. Additionally, the surface is also double ripped.
With 24*32 inches measurements, the ramp is wide enough to accommodate a lawnmower.
Weighing only 10 lbs., the ramp is easy to transport and will carry a lawnmower with a maximum of 600 lbs.
On top of that, this lawn mower comes with pre-drilled holes that will make your work easy if you prefer to mount it permanently on the entry of your garage.
- Pre-drilled holes
- Suitable for all weather conditions
- Easy to transport
- EZ traction that prevents slipping
- A bit rough on the hands
- pair of aluminum shed ramps for loading lawn equipment into sheds, barns, and garages
- punch plate surface for superior traction in all weather conditions
- 4" solid plate lip features pre-drilled holes for permanent mounting
- manufactured from lightweight aluminum with a 1,500 lb. weight capacity (750 lbs. each)
- each ramp measures 3’ l x 8" w
Guardian s-368-1500-p Dual Runner Shed ramp is designed with two aluminum shed ramps that make loading and offloading your lawn easier and less tiresome.
Have you been looking for a loading ramp that you can use all year round? Guardian S-368-1500-P Dual Runner Shed Ramps has a pair of punch surface that makes it suitable for all weather conditions. They are slip-resistant.
It has pre-drilled holes that allow you to mount your ramp permanently.
The ramps are light and very sturdy. They are made with lightweight aluminum, which makes it less heavy to operate. It is already tiring to operate a lawnmower, and a heavy loading ramp is likely to make things worse.
If you are looking for an affordable ramp for your mower, you can never go wrong with the Guardian s-368-1500-p Dual Shed Ramp.
- Lightweight and sturdy
- Suitable for all-weather
- Dual shed ramps
- It’s short for some applications
If you are getting a mower loading ramps for the first time, there are a few things you will need to look for to ensure your get the ramp that suits your needs. Here are some things to consider so that you will get the best ramp with excellent features
It is important to get a ramp that you can use any time of the year. A good ramp should be weather resistant and sturdy enough to facilitate your everyday loading needs. It should not corrode or rust, even after being subjected to extreme weather conditions.
2. Weight capacity
The right ramps should be able to withstand the weight of your lawnmower and any other weight that is likely to be exerted on it while loading or offloading. The market offers you a wide range of ramps with various weight capacities you can choose from. Consider purchasing one that is right for you. Using a ramp that cannot the capacity of your mower would be disastrous and can even cause accidents.
There are plenty of lawn mower loading ramps available in the market, which are of different sizes depending on their use and functionality. Some are short while others are as long as 11 feet; hence you should always get the one that matches the size of your mower. The bigger the mower is, the larger the ramp you will require.
The prices of ramps vary widely. The ramps pricing largely depends on the type of material, length, width, weight capacity, and quality. Get the right ramp that is pocket-friendly without compromising on quality or your safety. Getting the ramp of high quality ensures that you will need to buy another one in the near future. Still, you can also get a mower at a lower budget that will serve its intended function.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is possible to load a mower without a ramp, but it would be too much work. If you are loading it into a truck, you’ll have to push it physically, which is tiresome and can cause accidents.
For standard trucks, 8ft or longer would do, but if it’s higher than this, you may need a 9.5 ft. or 11ft long ramps.
Secure the mower to the truck using ratchet straps to prevent it from moving while in the truck.
Most lawn mowers will fit in a truck since they are not usually large. However, there are larger models that will need larger trucks for transportation.
Let your lawn mowing be enjoyable by getting a loading ramp that will help you load and offload your mower without exerting a lot of energy. When you get a lawnmower, you can be sure that it will serve you for several years. You can decide to mount it permanently on the entry of your garage or to be using it on a permanent basis.