Do you always feel like mowing the lawn is too much of a task? Do your ears end up feeling sickly after the activity? If you haven’t used lawn mowing headphones before, you are putting the health of your ears at risk. Lawnmowers produce a lot of noise and get worse as they age.
5 Best-Selling Bluetooth Headphones for Lawn Mowing
Table of Contents
Having the right headphones ensures that your ears are well taken care of and helps you have fun as you work.
Here is a review of the best Bluetooth headphones for lawn mowing.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Bluetooth Headphones for Lawn Mowing
- your ears will thank you: featuring aptx hi-fi technology, our industry leading headset allows you to experience crystal clear sound-with minimal delays. enjoy a full range of rich bass, clear treble and even midtones blended perfectly to enhance your listening pleasure.
- long lasting battery: stream away with our built in battery that lasts up to 40 hours of playtime! with our dual mode feature, you can also easily switch to a wired connection to preserve your device's battery life. please be aware that the built-in mic anc control buttons ony work when in wireless mode.
- comfortable & convenient: designed with you in mind, our over the ear headphones feature ultra light, super soft protein earpads & an adjustable headband suitable for all day wear.
- dual link: avantree audition over ear headphones allow you to connect two phones simultaneously to ensure nobody misses an important call!
- wireless to wired...easily: use your headphones via bluetooth connection and enjoy log lasting playtime. to continue your listening experience and not kill the battery on your device, use the included 3.5mm cable to switch to a wired connection. to use with devices that are not bluetooth-enabled, pair with avantree audikast or priva iii transmitter to connect and still enjoy a lag-free streaming experience.
if you are looking for headphones you’ll use even when mowing or doing other activities, you can never go wrong with the Avantree Audition 40 hr. Headphones. Compared to other headphones of their price range, they sound high quality is high. They are also light; they won’t put a lot of pressure on your head or ears. Its battery runtime is incredible! When fully charged, it will last up to 40 hours.
Its earpads are soft enough to feel comfortable in your ears. Its headband is adjustable, which further enhances its comfort.
The headphones also have a dual-link feature that allows you to connect up to two phones. You don’t have an excuse to miss any call when mowing your lawn.
It is blue-tooth enabled, and you can also connect it to a device with its cable to increase the battery runtime.
- Dual-link feature
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Long battery run time
- They are comfortable
- They don’t provide ear protection fully
- nrr of 24 db (noise reduction rating)*
- bluetooth wireless technology lets you seamlessly stream entertainment from your mobile phone and any other bluetooth enabled device
- high-fidelity speakers provide premium sound quality
- integrated microphone lets you make and take phone calls without removing the hearing protection
- cord and antenna-free design lets you move easily on the job
If you want to enjoy mowing your lawn with next to zero noises, the 3M WorkTunes Connect Hearing Protector will be an ideal option. Its battery will run up to 30 hours and warn you before the charge gets medium and low.
With a 24 decibels noise reduction rating, you can be assured that your ears will always be protected from the lawnmowers’ noise. Thanks to its Bluetooth connectivity feature, you can easily listen to music on your mobile phone or other forms of digital media.
Its headband is flexible, and the earpads are soft, providing you with the comfort you greatly need when mowing the lawn. They are also made of durable, long-lasting plastic that will withstand even the harshest of weather conditions.
- The blue tooth connectivity feature
- Its battery run time is long
- High noise reduction rating
- ‘offers ultimate protection to your ears
- You cannot control the headphones’ volume; you can only adjust the volume from the connected device.
The Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear have an above-average sound quality and will be perfect for you when mowing a lawn. Actually, you will enjoy any type of music with them.
When buying headphones, the sound’s quality comes first, and battery life is most probably the second thing many people will consider. After charging them for only 10 minutes, you will have 20 hours of enjoying music; you’ll finish mowing the lawn and still use the earphones if you wish. They have a memory protein cushion, which ensures that your ears are comfortable.
You’ll be able to connect them to your mobile phone or any other device through Bluetooth. If you need to travel with them, it will be quite easy since they come with a carrying bag and are foldable.
- Highly portable
- Its battery takes less time to charge and lasts for several hours.
- Noise cancellation capabilities
- Fairly priced
- If you put the volume so high, the sound quality depreciates.
- Made of plastic which can easily break if you aren’t careful
- digital am/fm tuning with lcd display auto-searches for radio stations; clear digital stereo radio reception, 10 pre-set stations and volume memory for personal on-the-job listening experience
- patented air flow control technology reduces sound across all frequencies without increasing earcup size or weight; includes multiple attenuation levels
- lightweight earcup design and padded headband with reinforced fork slides provide comfortable all-day wear at work
- snap-in ear cushions allow for easy maintenance and replacement; includes 2 aa batteries, 3.5 mm aux input jack and connection cable for use with any mp3 player or mobile device
- noise reduction rating 25; recommended industries: aviation, farming, construction, lumber, steel, transportation, military/law enforcement, manufacturing, sporting, diy projects, general contracting
The Honeywell Howard Leight Sync AM/FM Radio Earmuff sound quality is above average and will be suitable for you if you need something only to keep you entertained.
They have light and thin earcups, which makes them rest comfortably on your ears. The headphones come with FM and AM tuning and 10 already set stations. The package also includes 2 AA batteries. The batteries will run up to 25 hours.
The headphones have a built-in radio with excellent reception. They also have incredible noise blocking abilities, thanks to the patented airflow system. Their headband is adjustable. You will be able to adjust it until you feel comfortable.
- Has an above-average sound quality
- Excellent noise-blocking capabilities
- Comes with 2 AA batteries
- Its radio reception is excellent
When you remove the batteries, the radio will automatically return to default.
- three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- balanced audio performance at any volume
- hassle-free bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the bose connect app
If you are observant, you most probably have come across someone having the Bose QuietComfort 35 II. The headphones are quite common, thanks to their incredible features. They are Alexa-enabled and will let you know of notifications. You don’t have to keep on stopping your mower to operate your headphones. They are made of plastic, which prevents them from feeling so heavy on you.
If you are looking for classy headphones and are willing to spend a little more bucks, you can never go wrong with Bose QuietComfort 35 II. It also has an app, the Bose app, which you can download with your phone. The app contains several features, such as noise cancellation and firmware updating. Its noise cancellation feature is excellent.
You don’t have to deal with the noise of the mower. Its sound quality is also excellent, and its battery will run up to 20 hours. Definitely, there is no way you can spend 20 hours mowing a lawn. That means you’ll have more hours to use your headphones even after you complete your job.
- Excellent noise cancellation
- Excellent sound quality
- Long battery runtime
- Not heavy
Nothing is as motivating as listening to your favorite playlist while performing tasks, especially the exhausting ones. Ensure you get the right headphones, though.
If you haven’t used headphones before, some things may seem mysterious to you. You may not be in a position to get the best headphones due to the limited knowledge you have about them. Here are some of the features you should be keen on when buying lawn mowing headphones
1. Bluetooth Connectivity
It would be so inconvenient if you were to mow a lawn with headphones connected to other devices using a cable. Actually, it’s almost impossible if your lawn is quite large. That’s where Bluetooth connectivity comes in. headphones with this feature might cost more but will give you the convenience you need. Mowing a lawn is already a hassle. You don’t need to add more.
Using headphones outdoors is not the same as using them indoors. They will be exposed to the sun and other elements that might make them require to be more durable. It’s better to spend more on durable headphones that will serve you for several years to come than going for less durable ones that will only last a few months.
Headphones with excellent sound quality, made of durable materials, and have a long battery run time can never be cheap. At least you’ll be spending money on something awesome. If you can, go for them. If you feel like spending a fortune on headphones you’ll be using once in a month is not your thing, or if you can’t afford them, there are several cheaper options.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Wearing headphones when mowing a lawn enables noise cancellation., which protects your ears from damage.
Lawnmowers produce noise that may lead to ear problems when one is exposed too long to them. That’s why it’s crucial to use quality headphones to reduce the noise.
Prolonged exposure to more than 85 decibels of noise puts you at risk of deafness.
In Noise cancellation, microphones in the headphone pick up noises and make them neutral, before they can get to the ear.