Do you want to maintain your lawn in good shape without necessarily using the traditional sprinklers? Do you want to make the job of watering your yard a bit easy? The best thing to do is to use a sprinkler controller with a remote. Also known as an irrigation controller, this is a device that you can use to automate your watering process so that you save time, money and energy. Once you set it up it will ensure that your lawn remains cool and healthy.
5 Best-Selling Sprinkler Controllers With Remote
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Sprinkler Controllers With Remote
Here is our take on some of the best sprinkler controllers with a remote in the market.
- cloud independent - all personal data stored locally. rain machine continues to work even when wi-fi is down.
- 8 zones (7 when master valve is used as zone 1)
- smart schedule & save water - save water with real-time weather adjustments (epa water sense certified, check for rebates).
- free weather data - direct access to noaa, metno or , open weather map, natation. use national or personal weather stations for pinpoint accuracy.
- control from anywhere - color touch screen, iphone, and android, pc browser access with dashboard stats. access from home, work or vacation.
If you are looking for the right sprinkler controller with a remote then the RainMachine Forecast Controller should be in your thoughts. Coming with a smart schedule and a save water feature, you can comfortably save water. As compared to the traditional units, it will guarantee you up to 80% of water savings.
It also features a very good app that you can use to control the operation from your tablet or Smartphone. Since it gives you direct access to the weather you don’t have to worry anymore about the weather. This means you can use personal or national weather stations to give you the accuracy that you need.
- ease of use: setup and control your sprinklers anywhere with the spruce irrigation app, available on apple app store (ios) and google play store (android). the spruce web app is also accessible via any browser for mobile, tablet, or desktop/laptop use.
- optional soil moisture sensors: maximize water efficiency by adding up to 16 wireless spruce moisture sensors (optional, not included). match the sensor to a zone and water based on actual soil moisture levels
- automatic scheduling: multiple scheduling options to fit your landscape's unique watering requirements. generate a schedule unique to each zone, based on landscape and sprinkler head parameters. set restrictions for time of day, or day of week. start schedules relative to sunrise or sunset.
- respond to weather: automatically adjusts or skips watering based on hyper-localized weather forecast predicted rainfall, or reported actual rainfall. check for freezing temperatures and don't water when it's too cold.
- integrations and notifications: spruce is compatible with amazon alexa, google home, samsung smartthings, spruce soil moisture sensors, and wired flow meters. notifications for schedules, zones, flow deviations.
Made with tech and superior materials this is probably one of the best sprinkler controllers currently in the market. As a reliable device, you can use it to come up with different schedules that fit your requirements. To further help you maximize the use of water it’s fitted with up to 16 optional moisture sensors that you can buy separately.
Depending on the weather at any particular time it can either adjust or skip the sprinkling of water. This means that it won’t water your garden when there is freezing temperature or when the weather is too cold. Compatible with spruce soil moisture sensors, Amazon Alexa, and wired flow mixtures it’s among the best sprinkler controllers with remote out there.
JMFONE Smart Sprinkler Controller is not only a cool sprinkler controller but also features voice assistant options from Google assistant and Amazon. This means you can pair it up with any smart device. If you want to manage it well you just need to download the Ama Home App. Once done you can use it to control and monitor your sprinkler system regardless of where you are.
Since it works well with Google Home you can control your home sprinkler system or even turn it off and on with your voice. More so it adapts well to local weather thus it can skip a planned watering system based on the weather changes especially when the rain is predicted. Coming with some of the best water-saving technologies you can use it to significantly reduce your water bills.
- 36-zone smart controller: next generation smart controller. real-time remote operation and individual smart watering on each zone for your beautiful plants.
- easy to install & setup: multi-control option allows you to control your nxeco hwn12-200 using your smartphone, a web portal, on the device, or with amazon alexa. you can even allow your gardener to gain access to your device without ever sharing a password with the authorized user function
- future proof: no need to have your smartphone nearby! run all functions and features manually from the signature nxeco knob. select from scheduling, manual watering, rain delay or even override the smart watering
- water saving: epa watersense test passed and savings up to 40% water yearly
- smart home ready: waters your yard via nxeco smartly.
As one of the smartest gadgets out there, NxEco Smart Irrigation Sprinkler Controller has the capacity to ensure that you enjoy efficient irrigation in your garden. Unlike others, it allows your garden to water well thus preventing your plants from drowning. The best part is that it’s quite easy to set up. By using the Spruce Irrigation app you can set it up and control your irrigation anywhere.
Featuring several scheduling options, you can use it to generate a schedule that’s unique to your watering requirements. You can also use it to set up restrictions depending on the time of the day. Since it’s a great system, it’s a device that won’t disappoint you.
- easy to install. takes less than 20 minutes to install with no experience necessary.
- autonomous. turn on autonomous watering mode when paired with sprinkl’s moisture sensors (sold separately). sprinkl will keep monitor moisture levels and only water the lawn when required.
- stay informed. turn on notifications for sprinkl’s mobile app to update you on what’s happening in your yard. notifications will let you know when your yard is watering or restricted.
- save money. stop watering in the rain. sprinkl uses local weather conditions to disable watering based on current, past and future rainfall and temperature. no subscription required.
- manufactured in the usa. we are a small business that designs and manufactures everything in the usa.
Sprinkle SR-400 Control-Smart Sprinkler Hub is a sprinkler controller that will make you feel like a pro and help you save a lot of water. Relying on real-time weather information it will ensure that your lawn, garden, or farm gets adequate water supply. Since it’s quite easy to install you need less than 20 minutes to set it up. This means that whether you have the experience or not you can set it up.
If you want to get an update on what’s happening in your yard or garden you just need to turn on the app. This will tell you whether your yard needs water or not. With this app, you can stop watering when it’s raining and save a lot of water that could have ended up in waste. Coming with simple and well-written information this sprinkler control system can simply be described as great.
1. Sprinkler System
Since installing a sprinkler system is a process that requires the services of a professional you need to ask yourself whether you have the right sprinkler system already. This is especially true if you have a big yard. If you are installing a new sprinkler system you need to consult a professional who will tell you the best sprinkler controller with a remote for your farm.
2. Ease of Installation and Use
The best sprinkler controller with a remote that you choose should also be easy to set up and use. If you are looking for a convenient operation then you need to consider one with features such as app control.
3. Real-Time Weather Notifications
By getting a sprinkler controller with real-time weather notifications you’ll know whether your garden needs water or not. This will also allow you to manage your garden well so that you don’t end up drowning your plants.
4. Indoor or Outdoor Mounting
It’s also important to know where you are planning to mount your device. If you are installing it outside then it should come with weatherproof features that can help you.
Your sprinkler controller system should also be compatible with your home systems. For instance, if you don’t have a wireless connection then there is no need to invest in a Wi-Fi System.
6. Scheduling Flexibility
Not every sprinkler controller with a remote can handle complicated schedules thus it’s important to choose one depending on the number of schedules you intend to have.
Frequently Asked Questions
A sprinkler controller with a remote refers to a device that you can use to automate the watering process of your garden or lawn by connecting it to the main control panel. Depending on the size of your garden there are different types of sprinkler controllers with remote that you can use.
These devices work by connecting your water supply and sprinkler to the central unit. Once you set it up well you can leave it to do its own work.
This is because it will help you save money and water. It’s also quite convenient and easy to install hence you don’t have to worry about a number of things.
Some of the people who would benefit from this system include gardeners, homeowners, farmers, and landscapers.
Well, those are some of the best sprinkler controllers with a remote that you need to know about. While these devices require only a small investment, they will ensure that you become a professional gardener. If you are shopping for the best, you need to choose one that has all the features that you are looking for. You also need to shop around and compare the prices. You can start with the above and choose the option that works well for you.