Table saws are a convenient and practical solution for your woodworking needs. With great ease of use and portability, mini table saws are ideal for both professional woodworkers and for your regular DIY projects. In either case, an efficient and powerful mini table saw is a great accessory to have.
5 Best-Selling Mini Table Saw
Table of Contents
- 1. Dewalt DW745 10-Inch Table Saw
- 2. Worx WX572L Portable Tabletop Saw
- 3. Outdoor Sport 01-0819 Mini Electric Table Saw
- 4. Rockwell BladeRunner X2 Portable Tabletop Saw
- 5. TruePower 01-0819 Mini Electric Table Saw
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Mini Table Saw
Depending on your needs, there are a variety of mini table saws in the market that you can choose from. Our top 5 recommendations and quick buying guide will help you pick the best mini table saw.
- 22 kilograms unit weight and optimized footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. shoe bevels 0 to 45 for beveled cuts
- steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- powerful 1850 watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 watts 110 version for uk only). max rip to left of blade 12 inch. max rip to right of blade 20 inch
- fence system provides 610 millimeter of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision,overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods, quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments
This mini table saw comes with a powerful 1850-watt motor for efficient and powerful performance. The cast tabletop design makes woodworking easy by ensuring accuracy and precision. If you are looking for a portable table saw, the ergonomic design of this mini table saw makes it the ideal choice.
- Steel roll cage to protect against drops and impacts
- Overload protection system
- Quick bevel lock with large scale
- traditional guard and riving knife system allows unlimited capacity for cross and rip cuts
- lightweight and compact design makes it easy to carry anywhere, and sets up in seconds to cut wood, tile, plastic, metal and aluminum
- adjustable miter gauge for 0°to 60°angled cuts, right or left
- safety switch with key prevents accidental start
- accessories included: 1-miter gauge, 1-rip fence, 5 blades (1 each wood, aluminum, steel, ceramic tile & scrolling), vacuum adapter & blade grip
If you are looking for a mini table saw you can set up in seconds, this Worx model is a safe bet. It comes in a lightweight and compact design that is easy to use and transport. This table saw comes with 5 blades, a vacuum adapter and a blade grip for maximum efficiency.
- Adjustable miter gauge for angled cuts
- Safety switch with key for enhanced safety
- Unlimited capacity for cross and rip cuts
- includes two blades: 24 tooth carbide tip blade & diamond coated tile blade
- wobble-free blade design for precision cuts
- tool-free hand adjustable table height
- sliding cross cut guide bar with 2 table channels
- improved blade guard
With a 24-tooth carbide tip blade and a diamond-coated tile blade, this mini table saw makes woodworking a breeze. It is designed to ensure precise cuts and comes with a hand-adjustable table height. This mini saw is also low noise, lightweight and efficient to handle small woodwork and crafting projects.
- Lightweight and compact design
- Wobble-free blade design for precision
- Adjustable table height
- portable tabletop saw sets up in seconds to cut wood, metal, tile, aluminum and plastic – performs rip, scroll, miter, and inside cuts
- compact and portable with built-in tabletop handle to carry anywhere – weighs in at less than 15 pounds. no-load speed - 3000/minute. the bladerunner x2 cuts a variety of materials depending on the type of blade you’re using. pick the blade that best suits the job, from scroll cutting, to rip cuts, the bladerunner’s cutting capacity will vary depending on the material wood- 1-1/2 inch. pvc pipe- 1-1/4 inch. aluminum- 3/8 inch. steel- 1/8 inch. ceramic- 3/8 inch
- hold-down guard and splitter cuts wider material, and a larger rip fence for better control and a nice, accurate cut. table size- 15-3/4 x 17 inches
- instant, tool-free blade changes; change the blade in 3 seconds – compatible with any 4" t-shank jigsaw blades
- includes a vacuum port, a large steel rip fence, miter gauge, 5-piece starter blade set and manufacturer’s 3-year warranty.stroke length:3/4 inches.power input:5.5 amps
This versatile mini table saw weighs less than 15 pounds. It offers better control and ease of use with its hold-down guard and a larger rip fence. This mini table saw cuts a variety of materials including wood, metal, plastic, aluminum, and tile.
- Lightweight and portable
- Quick and easy set-up
- Instant tool-free blade changes
- the saw has a dual handle to provide steady control
- trigger switch with safety button
- automatic guard return
This mini table saw comes with a carbide-tipped blade for precise and easy cutting. This is the ideal choice if you want a practical and easy to use mini table saw for your DIY projects. The dual handle design ensures maximum control while the compact design makes it easy to transport.
- Automatic guard return
- Dual handle for ease of use
- Trigger switch with a safety button.
Depending on the type of projects you want to complete with your mini table power saw, here are some factors to keep in mind.
1. Consider the Blade Type
Mini table saws have different types of blades. Carbide tipped blades are a great choice for jobs that require precision. Steel blades tend to be very durable and are thus a great choice if you want a perfect combination of durability and affordability.
Some blades are equipped to cut through different types of materials including wood, plastic, aluminum and even tile. These types of blades are more versatile and can be used for a variety of cutting jobs.
2. Safety is Key
The best mini table saw is one that comes with safety features to ensure that you are safe from injury while using it. Go for mini table saws that come with enhanced features geared to prevent injuries. These include anti-kickback pawls, riving knives and blade guards. These features will make the table saw safer and easier to use.
3. Miter Gauge and Fence
Accuracy and perfect cuts are important when woodworking which is why a table saw with a miter gauge and fence is better. The miter gauge improves accuracy and ensures that the end product is well-cut.
4. Motor Efficiency
The efficiency of the mini table saw you choose will largely be determined by the efficiency of its motor. Always check the horsepower, amps or volts on the motor to ensure you will get steady and reliable performance from your table saw.
Go for mini table saws that come with over current, over voltage and overheat protection. Motors that lack this safety features tend to overheat rapidly.
Compact and lightweight designs are usually more practical and easier to work with when it comes to mini table saws. However, you still need to ensure that the construction of the table saw is sturdy enough to withstand your woodworking projects.
A sturdier construction means more durability which is important when picking the best table saw.
Go for low noise mini table saws that you can comfortably use even in confined spaces without being a nuisance to yourself or others.
Adjustable table height is also an important design feature to look out for in a mini table saw. This enables you to customize the table saw to the most practical height for your task increasing ease of use and safety.
Frequently Asked Questions
A general-purpose or combination blade is the best since it can cut through a variety of materials. Other than wood, general-purpose blades can cut through aluminum, plastic, tile and even metal.
Yes, you can stack 2 blades. However, the set of teeth need to be alternating to avoid bending the blades.
You can lubricate your table saw using paste wax. Apply the paste wax evenly over the surface and let it dry for about ten minutes. Once it is dry use a clean dry piece of cloth to buff it to a smooth shine.
Avoid standing behind the blade when you are cutting. This helps to prevent injury in case of kickbacks. To avoid cutting yourself, never change the blade or make any adjustments with your fingers near the blade when the table saw is still plugged.
Yes, a riving knife is a great safety feature on a mini table saw as it helps to prevent kickbacks. It is still recommended that you never stand directly behind the blade whether or not your table saw has a riving knife.
Tools are designed to make work easier and a mini table saw can ease your woodworking tasks. Mini table saws are fast, accurate and a practical solution for woodworking and crafting. However, safety, efficiency, and ease of use will determine which mini table saw is best for your needs.