It’s almost impossible to have a leaf-less lawn, especially if you have trees in your yard or, worse, your neighbor. However, clearing the leaves off your lawn can be a daunting and tiresome experience most especially if you’re doing it manually with a rake.
5 Best-Selling Leaf Blower/Vacuum for Lawn
Table of Contents
- 1. WORX WG512 Trivac Electric 3-in-1 Vacuum Blower/Mulcher
- 2. Greenworks 12 Amp Electric Leaf Blower/Vacuum
- 3. BLACK+DECKER Leaf Blower & Leaf Vacuum
- 4. Toro 51621 UltraPlus Leaf Blower Vacuum
- 5. Greenworks 40V Variable Speed Cordless Leaf Blower/Vacuum
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
This is why you need a powerful machine that can get the job done seamlessly, quickly giving you the best results. Here is a review of the best blower/vacuum for lawns that you can get for your lawn.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Leaf Blower/Vacuum for Lawn
- leaf blower, mulcher & vacuum: the proprietary design changes from a blower to a vacuum with a mulcher with just the turn of a dial. blow, vacuum, and mulch all day long if you want. but you won’t have to. the worx trivac makes quick work of yard work
- a wide, strong stream of air: 600 cfm (cubic feet per minute) come streaming out of the wide-mouth tube. that’s high-capacity air volume so you clear your property with less passes back and forth
- metal mulcher: the metal impeller with its shredder blade cuts in two stages, chopping leaves down to a 16:1 mulch ratio – that’s 16 bags of leaves mulched into one
- quick, detachable bag: when it’s time for composting or collection, the bag has an easy release. no muss, no fuss. turn a dirty job into a quick one
- do it yourself. do it better. do it with worx: worx tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last
This is a powerful machine designed to give you the power and performance of a gas blower but with less noise, zero emissions, and reduced maintenance. Plus, the blower is lightweight, which makes it easy to control with only one hand.
With WORX WG512 Trivac Electric 3-in-1 Vacuum Blower/Mulcher, you have a blower, a vacuum, and a mulcher. This machine offers your three functionalities essential in transforming your lawn into a leaf-less, neat and gorgeous lawn.
The blower is also equipped with a shredder blade which cuts leaves down to a 16:1 mulch ratio. This means that the blower cuts 16 bags worth of leaves into a single bag. Furthermore, with a 600 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute), the blower is able to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
It’s also worth appreciating the 2-speed control feature, which regulates the speed when handling tight areas and gives you up to 70MPH when in open space.
- It’s a powerful machine
- It’s lightweight
- It’s operator-friendly
- It’s a blower, vacuum, and mulcher
- It’s pricey
- Lower speed compared to other models
- designed to provide superior mulching and high powered performance
- powerful 12 amp motor generates 230 mph / 375 cfm to clear debris, sticks, and leaves
- 2-speed control for better control in both blower and vacuum mode
- converts from blower to vacuum function with no tools required. important: use 14 gauge 50" or 12 gauge 100" extension cord
- 4-year warranty protects your investment
This electric-powered leaf blower is equipped with a 12 AMP motor which generates enough power to clear leaves, sticks, and debris off your lawn. You can trust this leaf blower to bring back your lawns charm that had been for long overshadowed by those leaves and debris.
This machine offers you the performance and superior mulching you need to bring more life to your lawn. Also, shifting from a vacuum to a blower and vice versa is effortless, and no tools are required to make this happen.
Greenworks 12 Amp Electric Leaf Blower/Vacuum is able to turn ten bags worth of leaves into one bag thanks to its superior mulching capabilities. It also has a cushioned over-mold grip for better handling and hand safety.
Also, the manufacturer offers you a four-year tool warranty to protect your investment.
- It’s lightweight
- User-friendly with less fatigue
- It’s powerful for small and mid-sized lawns
- Easy maneuverability
- It has a smaller mulch ratio than other models
- heavy duty electric blower and mulcher: high-powered 12 amp corded blower and mulcher blows through leaves and debris at speeds up to 250 mph
- 3 tools in 1: blower, vacuum, and mulcher keeps the yard neat and tidy
- no hassle leaf disposal: disposable leaf bag system for easy clean up
- high power mulching: grind up to 16 bags of mulch down to 1
- versatile cleaning: ideal for clearing driveways, sidewalks, decks, garages, and lawns of leaves and vacuuming leaves, grass clippings, twigs, pine needles and more.
BLACK+DECKER Leaf Blower is a heavy-duty leaf blower and mulcher capable of blowing through debris and leave with ease and at a speed of up to 250MPH. The machine comes with a disposable leaf bag which makes working on your yard more fun and easy.
Additionally, just like WORX WG512 Trivac Electric 3-in-1 Vacuum Blower/Mulcher, this blower is able to shred 16 bags of leaves to one bag reducing the time spent on your yard. It’s interesting how much your lawn can benefit from this leaf blower other than just clearing leaves.
Another thing to love about this leaf blower is its two-speed blower control, which swiftly shifts from heavy-duty jobs to light jobs. This machine will get the work done on your sidewalks, driveways, flowerbeds, lawns, and decks.
- It’s powerful
- It’s a vacuum, mulcher, and a blower
- It’s easy to use
- It’s also light
- It’s not powerful enough for extensive yards
- superior blowing and mulching proven by controlled laboratory testing
- powerful up to 250 mph degree. 350 cfm blow mode and 410 cfm vac mode
- vacuum tube, bottom-zip bag, cord storage hook, shred-all shred ring and time-saving oscillating tube included; extension cord sold separately
- variable speed control for better control in both blower and vac mode
- this bag is designed to capture leaf particles not dust. product needs air flow to work properly.
This leaf blower comes equipped with a Vacuum tube, time-saving oscillating tube, shred-all shred ring bottom-zip bag, and a cord storage hook. Plus, it blows with a speed of 250mph.
Toro 51621 UltraPlus Leaf Blower Vacuum is designed to give you superior mulching and deliver great results effortlessly. Furthermore, it is equipped with Variable speed controls for improved efficiency and safety.
With its 3 TOOLS IN 1 feature (leaf shredder, vacuum, and blower), you will transition your leaf-filled lawn into a tidy and neat lawn worth priding in.
- Perfect for small and middle-sized lawns
- It’s affordable
- Easy to use and control
- Less noise and zero emissions
- Problems to do with the materials it’s made of
- 185 mph / 340 cfm
- up to 21 minutes run-time on high in blower mode
- brushless motor provides more power, performance, and durability
- variable speed dial with turbo button - 6 speed selections
- tool-less blower to vacuum conversion
Greenworks is a battery-powered leaf blow with an airflow capacity of 340 CFM and a speed of 185mph. The machine is run with a 40V 4Ah lithium battery, and it’s engineered to give you a 21 minute run time when on blower mode. It is fitted with a brushless motor to give you the efficiency and power you need to eliminate the leaves and debris in your yard.
One thing that sets this blower from other models is its variable speed which allows you to adjust the speed up to 6-speed selections. This gives you the flexibility and maneuverability to handle different job types. Besides, the blower is able to shift from blower to vacuum function with no help of any tools.
Also, the blower is fitted with a cushioned over mold grip for better control and safety. With this purchase, you enjoy a 4- year tool warranty and 2-year battery warranty so that you can go about your business with no worries.
- Zero emissions and less maintenance
- High efficiency
- All control is in your hands
- It’s economical
- Its battery life is short
Before buying your leaf blower/vacuum, you need to analyze the functions you need it to perform. This will help you narrow down the available options and help you make the best decision. For instance, you may decide you want only a leaf blower and a vacuum, which will help you eliminate any machine that has only one function or does not include the two.
Your budget can as well help you get the equipment that best suits your needs. By establishing your budget, you will manage to choose the blower that is within your budget without straining your pockets. Furthermore, your budget can be a good compass when purchasing your leaf blower.
This is the number one consideration that you cannot afford to overlook. This is because your machine’s quality will determine how long you will use it and how frequently it will need maintenance. Besides, you don’t want to buy a blower/vacuum that will spend most of its time in the repair shop than doing what it was bought for.
In case your lawn is extensive, you will need a more powerful leaf blower/vacuum to get the job done compared to a smaller lawn. Once you manage to establish your lawn needs, you will be in the right direction to purchasing the right tool for your lawn.
Frequently Asked Questions
The CFM that a blower need depends on its function and purpose. For instance, small lawns will need a blower with a CFM of 200-400, while larger lawns of about 1 acre, blowers with CFM between 400- 650 will get the job done.
A leaf blower does your lawn a lot of good while saving you time and energy. Most Leaf blowers have mulching capabilities; this mulch acts as a natural fertilizer when put on flowerbeds or left on lawns.
Mulched leaves take between 4 months-1 year to decompose completely depending on the conditions it’s exposed to.
Don’t burn leaves, mulch them. Burning leaves is not the best way of handling the excess leaves on your lawn.