Mowing a lawn isn’t just about cutting the grass short. There are some things you can do to give it that beautiful touch. One of these is giving it stripes. Getting the perfect stripes after mowing has to be one of the most satisfying feelings ever. Having the right striping kit is crucial if you are to get a satisfactory result.
5 Best-Selling Lawn Stripers For Push Mower
Table of Contents
- 1. Brinly PRC-24BH Push/Tow Poly Lawn Roller: Quality Striping TooL, Rust Resistant
- 2. Toro Lawn Striping System: Easy To Use Striper
- 3. Precision Products PLR1836 Tow Behind Lawn Roller: Long Lasting And High Performance
- 4. Agri-Fab 45-0267 Poly Push/Tow Lawn Roller: High Capacity Lawn Roller
- 5. Oregon 72-319 Anti-Scalp Deck Roller: Durable Roller For Top Performance
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Most push mowers come without a striper hence it is up to its user to get the perfect striper for their lawn. Choosing the right striper may come as quite a challenge to most, so we have prepared a shortlist of recommendable stripers which are sure to give you the perfect result. Also, here is a buying guide which is sure to come in handy.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Lawn Stripers For Push Mower
- new easy-turn plug: brinly rollers now feature a new drum plug design, making filling and emptying your roller quicker and easier than ever
- push/pull combination: convenient push or tow-behind design provides versatility for rolling tight areas or larger open spaces. perfect tool for erasing lawn damage from moles and frost, or packing down loose dirt, seed, or sod.
- 28 gallon capacity: sturdy roller holds up to 28 gallons (270 lbs.) of water or sand and is both light enough to push through the yard and rugged enough to withstand towing behind a tractor.
- durable construction: sturdy poly roller drum won't dent or rust, and resists weather damage for use season after season. measures 24" in width.
- faster filling: includes fill opening with extra-large diameter to expedite filling and emptying of the drum. can be easily filled with a garden hose.
If you’re looking for a good quality tool that can be used for striping then this Brinly PRC-24BH Push/Tow Poly Lawn Roller is your answer. This is a lawn roller that may be used for creating strips for your lawn. Its 28-gallon capacity makes it ideal for the additional weight, makes it produce even better results.
The Brinly lawn roller is specially designed to withstand harsh weather season after season and is a piece that won’t give you any rusting issues due to its rust-resistant material.
It is made with rounded edges that ensure your lawn is not damaged when making turns. It has a universal hook-up which makes its attachment to any device a very simple task. Its assembly is also quite simple, making this an effective tool that is relatively easy to handle and maintain.
- assembled dimension: 13 in. w x 16.50 in. d x 24 in. h
- use with or without bagger attachment
- roller easily removes for storage or areas where striping is not desired
- easy assembly with just a phillips screwdriver
- requires 16-20 lbs. of dry sand not included
Toro Lawn Striping System: Easy To Use Striper is another easy-to-use striping system that is sure to give you exemplary results when it comes to lawn stripes. The striper is easy to detach and attach making it ideal for use when you have some areas which need striping and others which don’t. The striper is made to easily fit into most push mowers hence its compatibility shouldn’t give you any worry.
The Toro Lawn striper is very easy to install on your mower since only a quality screwdriver is required to get it in place. It can be used either with or without a bagging system. It requires an approximate of 10-20 pounds of sand, which the buyer will provide for themselves, to be added to it before beginning the mowing.
This Precision Products PLR1836 Tow Behind Lawn Roller is a high-performance roller that is sure to give you the desired results without a doubt. It is specially designed to fit any mower hence you should not be worried about whether it can fit into your push mower. The roller allows push or pulls action so it is up to you to choose which suits you best.
It is made of high-quality material so you don’t have to worry about having to replace it after only a few months of use. It has a capacity of about 40 gallons. The weight ensures you will get higher quality results as it is even heavier than normal stripers.
- capacity: 250 lbs. when filled with water
- storage: lightweight when empty, for easy transport and storage
- assembly: some assembly required; a video instruction guide is available to assist with the assembly process
- operation: push/tow feature; drain/fill plug empties easily and fills with a regular garden hose
- 3 year limited warranty
This Agri-Fab 45-0267 Poly Push/Tow Lawn Roller is yet another quality roller highly recommended for your striping needs. With a total capacity of 400lbs when it is full of water, the weight is sure to add an additional touch of quality to your work. The roller is easy to operate as it has a push or pulls feature so you can easily navigate around with it.
Its storage is quite simple as it is quite light when empty so you don’t have to worry about it occupying unnecessary space. On purchase, the product also comes with a three-year warranty so you don’t have to worry about the product getting damaged prematurely.
- plastic roller, id 9/16-inch
- country of origin: china
You are certainly guaranteed to be impressed by the results when this Oregon 72-319 Anti-Scalp Deck Roller is put into use. It is made of quality plastic so you are assured to get good worth for your money. The roller is quite efficient and resistant to unnecessary wear.
Another added advantage of the roller being made of solid hard plastic is that you don’t have to worry about the rust which is usually quite stubborn when it comes to metal mowers. This product is one which is guaranteed not to disappoint you.
When you are in search of the perfect striper or roller for your lawn then the search may prove to be quite hectic. There are a few things you should consider when getting the right striper for your lawn. Here is a buying guide which will come in handy.
1. Mower Being Used
If you are using a push mower, you may want to get yourself a light striper that isn’t very heavy since the weight of the mower and the striper or roller might prove too much for you. Be sure to choose a striper that goes with your mower.
Be sure to select only the best for your lawn. Most people are sometimes lured into getting low-quality products because of their affordable prices. Be sure to pick out the best product even though they might cost slightly higher.
3. Ease of Use
Find a striper that will be easy to use and store. It is advised to find one that can easily be adjusted and which can be able to fit into a wide range of different mowers in case you ever decide to change the type you normally use.
Paperwork is crucial when buying any item so you are ensured of compensation in case of any defects on the product.
Ensure you buy your product from a well-known brand that is recommended. This is because, with most well-known brands, you are assured of good quality products since they aim to maintain a good brand name.
Frequently Asked Questions
Most people will have quite a number of questions especially if it regards outdoor equipment. It is recommended to make inquiries before purchasing such equipment. Here are some frequently asked questions with regards to lawn stripping.
The functioning of these two is actually quite similar. The only difference is that rollers are suited for quite a wide range of uses u-like stripers which are specifically made for striping
It is actually funny since the results of using different stripers are hardly noticeable and you have to look closely in order to notice any significant difference.
It has commonly been known that carrying out lawn striping helps promote healthy grass growth in your law. So it is actually quite advisable to carry out striping where it is possible.
A properly striped lawn has to be one of the most attractive features in a home. For that, you will need to get yourself the perfect equipment for the job. We sure hope that they come in handy if you are in need of some good equipment for the job.