Regardless of how big your garage is there are high chances that it cannot fit all your garden tools. This is where a garden shed for lawn mower comes in. If you’ve run out of storage space then a garden shed for a lawn mower can be the best solution. But since there are several of them in the market you need to choose the right one.
5 Best-Selling Garden Sheds for Lawn Mower
Table of Contents
- 1. Keter Fusion Composite Storage Shed
- 2. Suncast Vertical Storage Shed
- 3. Best Barns Easton Wood Shed
- 4. Arrow Shed BW54 Storage Shed
- 5. Rubbermaid Outdoor Maple/Sandstone Storage Shed
- Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Garden Sheds for Lawn Mower
- dimensions: exterior: 109 in. w x 85. 8 in. d x 89 in. h / interior: 103. 9 in. w x 79 in. d x 86. 5 in. h
- ideal size: generous storage capacity of 390. 2 cubic foot
- resin construction: made from polypropylene resin plastic & steel reinforced to ensure durability - will not peel, rot or rust & never needs painting
- durable: weather-resistant, waterproof and uv protected - will not peel, rot or rust
- light & airy: crystal clear windows to let in natural light & vented for air circulation
If you are looking for one of the best garden sheds for a lawnmower, then Keter is perhaps the best one. It’s constructed using a composite resin eye that’s not only beautiful but will also match your yard. The good thing is that this storage shed is built with a tank and double-walled construction to ensure all the other elements are kept at bay.
Even if you are staying in a place where there is heavy snow or strong winds you don’t have to worry as this shed is weatherproof. Plus, it’s fitted with vents that will allow easy flow of air and reduce the heat that might accumulate inside. Overall it can be described as beautiful, lockable, and sturdy.
- a beautiful shed to store and protect your power equipment, long handled tools, ladders, and bikes
- product dimensions | external – 33” d x 74” w x 92” h | internal – 28” d x 69” w x 90” h | inside wall height – 72.5” | doorway – 57” w x 72” h
- multi-wall panels are engineered for strength and stability | no shelves, hook or basket accessories included
- sturdy floor to support a tractor or heavier items | transom windows for easy viewing and natural light | padlock hasp allows doors to lock and protect valuables
- site preparation is required for this shed – before purchase, consult your local authorities for building codes and covenants | a 4” thick concrete slab or wood platform is required
This garden shed will not only provide you with the best outdoor storage options but is also quite easy to assemble and use. Besides the lawnmower, you can use it to store your power equipment, bikes, gardening tools, and ladders. It’s also fitted with strong multi-walled resin panels to boost its stability.
Because it’s quite easy to install, if you are alone you can put it up within 4 hours or less. This shed not only looks cool but also has parts that fit quite well thus making it among the best sheds out there. It’s, therefore, a great shed at a great price.
Whether you want to store your lawnmower or style your backyard this is the shed that you need. It comes with its own tool kit that you can use to install and decorate it the way you like. As compared to other garden sheds, it has enough space that you can use to store all your garden ladders, pipes, and lawnmower among other garden tools.
Also, it’s fitted with a premium-grade wall that has an additional SmartSide exterior. This will ensure that regardless of the climate your shed remains sturdy and durable. The good thing is that you can easily open its side door to store all your garden tools and equipment.
- assembled dimensions: exterior 59.5" l x 48" w x 70.8" h
- sturdy and reliable shed: constructed of durable electro-galvanized steel, the brentwood metal storage shed is treated with zinc and resists corrosion and rust
- garden shed accessibility: single sliding door provides easy entry and removal of items. door opening measures 22.3" wide and 65" high, making it easy to store lawn equipment, pool accessories and more
- convenient storage: the brentwood offers 93 cubic feet of storage. ideal for maximizing storage in smaller spaces. equipped with 67 inch wall height for increased head room.inside maximum wall height exceeds 69 inch
- outdoor storage appeal: complements a variety of exteriors with it's neutral palette of taupe, coffee, and eggshell
Arrow Shed BW54 Storage shed is a garden shed that comes with pre-drilled and precut parts to make it easy to assemble. This means that you only need a maximum of two people to assemble it. Made of galvanized iron and treated with zinc this garden shed for lawn mower is also rust and corrosion-resistant.
With its efficient design, sliding door and ease of accessibility you just need to open the door and store whatever you want to store. Its strong finish will also make it weather resistant and protect it from rot and insects. Its appealing look matches several exteriors. To ensure that all your goods are safe it has a lockable door. Further,its 10-year limited warranty will make you buy it with confidence.
- double-wall construction for added strength
- leak, dent, and weather-resistant
- heavy duty plastic and impact resistant flooring
- two-person assembly with common household tools
- item dimensions: 95”h x 84”w x 42”d
Whether you are looking for the best garden shed or you don’t have enough space, 5. Rubbermaid Outdoor Maple/Sandstone Storage Shed is the right one for you. Coming with over 147 cubic feet of space this garden shed for lawn mower will provide you with more than enough space. It’s easy to install and also comes with several shelves that you can use.
With its weather-resistant features, it will protect all your stored items from wet weather and sun. As opposed to other sheds it also won’t rust or rot. To provide you with decent security it’s fitted with a very good metal locking tab. Overall, it’s one of the best sheds to try out.
Before you buy the best garden shed for lawn mower there are a number of things that you need to consider. Here is an outline of some of the things
The worst thing you can ever do is to buy a garden shed for lawn mower only to realize that it’s either too small or too big. It’s therefore important to consider the space that can comfortably accommodate your lawnmower and other garden tools.
The materials used in the construction of your garden shed for lawn mower is also a very important thing to consider. Since you need something that can stay with you long while keeping your garden tools safe, it’s important to choose the best materials. The materials should be strong, sturdy, and waterproof.
3. Ease of assembly
If you intend to use your garden shed immediately, make sure you choose one that’s easy to install. Unless you are a technician, your garden shed should come with pre-measured parts that you only need to fix.
It’s also important to choose a garden shed with a good foundation. This is especially true if you want to protect your garden shed for lawn mower from elements. If you choose one with a strong foundation it will definitely last longer.
Considering the price is also important. There is no point in shopping for something that you know quite well you can’t afford. With that in mind, you should not compromise the quality of the shed just because of the price.
6. Ease of maintenance
Your garden shed for lawn mower should also be easy to clean and maintain. Remember, to maintain your garden tools and other equipment you must keep them in a clean environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
This refers to a garden shed that’s delivered in parts to make it easy for you to transport. The good thing with these sheds is that their doors are pre-assembled to make it easy to install.
Well, this generally depends on the type of shed you are dealing with and your past experience. While some sheds are quite easy to install others require the services of an expert. Overall most of them come with a manual that you can use to guide you.
The size depends on the other things you intend to keep other than your lawnmower. This also depends on the size of your garden or backyard where you want to install it. But if you want to maximize its use make sure you buy the biggest provided it can comfortably fit your garden.
When it comes to installing your garden shed you need to look for clear space. This will ensure that cleaning and maintaining it is easy and the opening and closing of the door is also not hindered.
If you are looking for a durable shed make certain that the materials are waterproof and can also withstand rot and insects.
That’s all you need to know about a garden shed for the lawnmower. By choosing the best garden shed you’ll not only keep your garden tools and equipment safe but also creates a lot of space in your home. Since they are specifically designed to store these things it means they will remain secure. But with a range of options in the market, you need to be careful when shopping for one. You can even go through these ones to get an idea of what you need. Good luck.