You have probably experienced this scenario. You spot a very beautiful bird, and then it disappears as fast as it came.
5 Best-Selling Bird Feeders with Suction Cups for The Window
Table of Contents
You hope it will come again, but that doesn’t happen. If you love bird watching, a bird feeder will make bird watching easy, and you won’t have to buy sophisticated equipment like binoculars. Instead of going to look for them, they will be coming to you. You’ll have a chance to watch them as they enjoy your food. doesn’t that sound incredible?
Here is a review of the best bird feeders with suction cups for the window.
Reviews of 5 Top Rated Bird Feeders with Suction Cups for The Window
- see songbirds up close from the comfort of your home. this clear window-mounted bird feeder gives you the joy of watching wild birds up close while they feed right outside any window in your home. it even includes an extra built-in viewing window.
- incredibly easy to clean. this window mount bird feeder comes with a removable tray for quick and easy clean-up. just remove the tray and wipe with a damp cloth. the tray also includes holes to allow water to drain away and keep seeds dry.
- hours of entertainment for everyone including pets. this 100% crystal clear acrylic suction cup bird feeder will provide hours of enjoyment for all ages or entertainment for cats and other pets throughout the day.
- designed for birds to feed year round. our unique design allows birds to feed all year long even in winter. a tall pitched roof, wide perch, and extra large feeder tray serves multiple birds at once and can be refilled from inside the home.
- invite nature into your home. see wild birds up close like never before. our large feeder attracts larger birds like cardinal, robin, blue jay, and woodpecker along with smaller songbirds like sparrow, goldfinch, nuthatch, titmouse, and chickadee.
The nature gear bird feeder is very durable since it’s made of high quality, crystal clear acrylic.
Adding more seeds to this feeder or cleaning it will be hassle-free, thanks to its removable feeding tray. You don’t have to remove the feeder.
If you are concerned about feeding birds when it’s raining or snowy, this birdhouse is waterproof, meaning that you can feed the birds any time without worrying that it will get wet. It also has a water removal system that makes sure the food is dry, preventing the growth of mold.
Its suction cups have excellent glass suction. It won’t fall off the window easily.
The feeder is smooth and has a slanted roof, making it impossible for cats or other animals to walk in and scare away the birds.
However, it doesn’t have a water tray.
- Very durable
- Removable feeding tray
- Doesn’t have a water tray
- easy to install. the feeder comes with extra strong suction cups which makes it a easy and quick installation. simply attach the suction cups to any window without a screen. these are very strong and won't fall off from winds or rain
- ease to fill. you do not have to remove the entire bird feeder to fill it. remove the tray to refiil. the tray is divided into compartments so you can fill with multiple types of seeds at once to attract different breeds of birds.
- easy to clean. remove the tray, discard any remaining seeds or debris and rinse the tray with warm water and soap. pat it dry.
- the perfect gift of a relaxing and fun experience to adults and kids as they watch closely the birds, the beautifully designed packaging makes them very impressive, birds will fly right up to your window. why you should buy our bird feeder? bird feeders are great for entertaining children and adults too, educating about the different bird species, and stress relief. they also act as a defense against weeds, plant pollination and environmental conservation.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed, if you are not completely satisfied you can return for a full refund. standard one year warranty.
The window bird feeder has strong suction cups that ensure it remains on the window without coming out. Just like the nature gear bird feeder, it has a removable tray, meaning that you don’t have to remove the entire feeder when you want to refill it with food or clean it.
Something else incredible about this product is that you can return it to the manufacturer if it doesn’t satisfy you and get a 100% refund. It also comes with a one-year warranty.
Additionally, it has a very beautiful design, making it a perfect gift idea for your loved ones. On top of that, it has strong suction cups that will hold it on the window without coming off.
On the downside, the suction cups are not fully transparent, which can quite disrupt your view
- Manufacturer warranty and return policy
- Strong suction cup
- Beautiful designed
- Removable feeding tray
- Suction cups not fully transparent
The Droll Yankees window bird feeder is made of durable plastic that is able to resist even the harshest weather. Even if it falls off, it won’t break. It provides a clear view so that you can enjoy bird watching from your window.
It has a large storage space, as it can hold up to two cups of birdfeed. That means you won’t keep on refilling it, and it is also suitable for large birds.
Its slanted shape prevents rainwater from getting into the bird’s food. Additionally, it has drainage holes that get rid of any water that may be in the food.
Its suction cups are easy to set up and will secure the feed on the window strongly.
Its only downside is that it doesn’t have a resting perch for the birds.
- Made of durable plastic
- Ample storage
- Slanted shape that keeps water away
- Drainage holes
- Unremovable feeding tray
- Doesn’t have a perch
- appreciate birds up close – attach the feeder directly to a window for hours of bird-feeding pleasure from the best seat in your house! it's a great way to unwind after a stressful day
- lifelike feeding ports – three hollyhock-inspired feeding ports are soft and flexible to offer a more natural feeding experience for hummingbirds
- keep insects out – the flower-shaped feeding ports have a long, tapered stem to keep bees out of nectar
- easy mounting – the included suction cup provides a strong, secure hold on windows or hang it from another surface with a nail
- makes a great gift – people of all ages will love being able to see and enjoy birds up close
Are you a hummingbird’s lover? The Perky-Pet Window Mount Hummingbird Feeder will be the ideal feeder for you. This feeder has a red-colored base that will attract the birds.
On top of that, it has two perches, meaning two birds can feed on it at the same time. Additionally, this feeder has tapered ports that prevent bees from feeding on the nectar.
Although it has a single suction cup, it is strong enough to hold the weight of the feeder plus the nectar.
Its only problem is that ants and other insects may get attracted by the sweet nectar
- Strong suction cups
- Two birds can feed at the same time
- Red-colored to attract birds
- May attract insects
- clear viewing of beautiful birds in vivid detail - with a tray that holds up to 3 cups of seed, watch cardinals, blue jays, finches, juncos, chickadees, nuthatches, titmice, sparrows and more enjoy themselves through this completely see through, transparent feeder.
- sticks to windows for longer - where most feeders only come with 3 suction cups with moderate adhesion, this feeder is specially designed to come with four extra strong suction cups to keep it securely affixed to your kitchen window for longer. initial setup may be easy, but we want you to have to do it only once.
- built to last in all weather conditions - each feeder is made from only the most heavy duty and shatterproof acrylic so that it can last through diverse conditions for many seasons to come.
- makes for the perfect gift - whether for a nature lover, a bird aficionado, curious child or that special someone, this feeder makes for a great gift for the holidays, a birthday, housewarming and more.
- transparent acrylic - made with top-quality materials this feeder not only looks great, it offers superior viewing and it will last!
The wild birds of joy birdfeeder is made from heavy-duty acrylic, making it very durable. It is also weatherproof; you can comfortably refill it without worrying about how the weather will be.
Another incredible feature about this feeder is that it has a sliding tray meaning you won’t have problems putting food on it.
It has a plastic perch that makes it easy for the birds to rest on and feed.
What sets this feeder apart from others is that it has four suction cups, making it stick even more strongly to the window.
- Four suctions cups
- Very durable
- Has a resting perch
- Sliding tray
- Its small
When buying a window bird feeder, there are various things you should consider. These include:
Without a doubt, the feeder will stay outside and will be exposed to extreme weather conditions. It should be strong enough to remain in good shape despite all that. It should also have strong suction cups to avoid falling off, which may result in breakage.
The birdhouse will remain outside. It should be waterproof to prevent water from getting into the food. It should also resist wear and tear despite exposure to extreme weather conditions.
The capacity of food a feeder holds is also another factor you should never overlook. If you don’t want to keep on refilling it or want to attract big birds, getting a big feeder is recommended. If you don’t want any of that, a small one will do.
4. Ease of Cleaning
A feeder will get dirty and will need frequent cleaning. Feeders with removable or sliding feeding trays are the best when it comes to ease of cleaning since you don’t have to remove the whole thing.
Frequently Asked Questions
To attract birds to a feeder, grow different plants in your backyard. This will bring the birds closer to the feeder. Ensure it is never empty. It should always have some food for the birds. Lastly, add some colors in the feeder, since some birds such as the hummingbird get attracted to colored things.
Always ensure the window is clean. If it’s dirty, the cups will not stick to it properly. Before you even stick the feeder to the window, ensure it’s free from any dirt.
Birds will poop in a feeder, and this might encourage the growth of bacteria. Always keep the feeder clean by washing it regularly.
There are several foods you can put in your feeders, such as peanuts, cracked corn, millet, and goldfinches.
Bird feeders with suction cups for the window are available in several designs, and you can be sure that you’ll be spoilt for choice. Consider your preferences so that you only pick the most suitable one for you.